Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The ABCs of One Human

My friends Paige posted this on her blog and I thought it looked fun, so I swiped it. Hopefully you will learn something new about me.

{a} age; 25
{b} bed size; King
{c} chore you hate; Folding and putting away laundry
{d} dogs; None currently and most likely will never have one
{e} essential start to your day; Breakfast
{f} favorite color; Yellow
{g} gold or silver; Silver
{h} height; 5’4″
{i} instruments you play; None, but I would like to learn the piano someday
{j} job title; Assistant Director for Research and Policy Studies
{k} kids; None
{l} live; Central, IL
{m} mom’s name; Denise
{n} nicknames; X-O, X-O Jo, Jo Jo
{o} overnight hospital stays; Only when I was born
{p} pet peeve; Currently, people with bad gym manners (don't put up their weights, hog equipment, over the top loud, etc.)
{q} quote from a TV show; ‎I'm stealing one of Paige's - "Look at me I'm Chandler, could I be wearing anymore clothes?" - Joey - Friends 
{r} right- or left-handed; Right
{s} siblings; 1 older brother
{t} time you wake up; Around 6:45am on weekdays and 8:00am on weekends
{u} underwear; Bikinis or Hipsters
{v} vegetables you dislike; Brussel Sprouts
{w} what makes you run late; Not much, I'm Peggy Punctual
{x} x-rays you’ve had; Wrist (broken when I was 6), chest (pains in Jr. High), head (migraines when I was 8), finger (broken in Jr. High), arm (sprained in Jr. High), ankle (tore all the ligaments when I was 22), teeth (more than I can count over the years)
{y} yummy food you make; My specialties include lasagna, pork chops, strawberry salad, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, and peanut butter cookies
{z} zoo – favorite animal; Hippos, obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment