Friday, March 11, 2011

2011 Goals Check In

Remember my goals for 2011? Yeah, well, some are going better than others. Here is how things are shaping up so far:

Read 50 Books for Leisure: I have read 10 books in 2011. You can see them here. This is definitely the goal I have made the most progress on.

Finish Graduate School: I'm getting there! 8 weeks of my last semester are finished. Next week is spring break and then we go back for 8 more weeks. I have planned some library time for this weekend to work on my research, so hopefully that starts taking off soon.

Take a Vacation: Not even close. We wanted to take a vacation after graduation in May, but we can't decide where and can't commit on a time frame. I'm thinking this might be held off until later this year.

Participate in a Charity Run: I need to start watching for these events, since the big season for it should be starting up again soon.

Volunteer: I submitted my information to volunteer for my local library's annual summer book sale. Either sorting books before the sale, or manning the tables during the sale. I'm excited and hope the organizers contact me!

Watch Less TV: Yeah, this hasn't happened yet. I really need to work on not having the TV on just to have it on.

Spend Less Time on the Computer (outside of work): Again, hasn't happened. I really do need to kick my spider solitaire habit, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment