Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spoiled

I'll admit it. I'm spoiled. Not only do I have everything I need and most things I want, but just thinking about all the wonderful gifts I received for Christmas this year confirms it. I have a very generous family and husband. Among my favorite gifts were the adapter to connect our blu-ray player to the wireless network (yay streaming Netflix!), the Garmin Forerunner, the cute bucket hat, the books, and the Eclipse blu-ray. Of course, the gift cards and cash weren't so bad either. Yep, I think that shows how spoiled I am.

Our Christmas was wonderful (minus the cold that came on Friday) and snowy. We were able to spend a good amount of time with our families and enjoyed visiting and, of course, eating with them. I am returning to work tomorrow for two days before a holiday on Friday for New Year's day. We are now looking forward to ringing in 2011 with friends with a game night on Friday evening. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!

Me and the Mr. on Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment