Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

I like setting goals. I feel like they help me become a better person. Now, I don't always follow through on them, but I usually do make some progress. The beginning of a new year is a perfect opportunity for setting goals, so here are 12 things I would like to accomplish in 2012.

1. Read 50 books.
2. Run in 3 races.
3. Join a church.
4. Buy a bike and use it to commute to work.
5. Complete a month long personal spending freeze.
6. Take a class for fun.
7. Complete a crochet project.
8. Go to a local theater production.
9. Volunteer.
10. Grow something in the garden and keep it alive.
11. Eat only from the Farmers' Market for one week.
12. Try 5 new restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you are blogging again! I like your goals! Good luck with them.

    ReplyDelete